The Next window we will discuss is the Registration Button that is must use when your quarter registration. Its Important to follow the steps as indicated on the i.e. you must register for the quarter first before selecting the courses or it’s a must you register for the quarter for the courses you have selected. Special students may be exempted from some of this process.
The sequence is outlined next:
Clicking on the Registration Tab
you get a scroll down that has steps to be followed when registration
- This is the first window that creates your registration status.
– The next important window is the residence selection which is another important window that must be selected to define your residence status.
The above window indicates that the student is an off – campus because there is no option for Men and Ladies Dorm. If you want to change from the above status you must consult with your student dean for the status to be changed. Under this window you select the right residence.
Students that are in Ladies or Men‘s Dorm must Select the room Number after selecting the there residence.
– shows courses to register for the quarter. Courses that appear on this window checks on your checklist and displays courses that you have not done or done and not passed being offered that particular quarter as shown below if you feel that you need to add more courses you check with special selection on the department.
– Every student must have a checklist that when joining Baraton that governs the student registration for quarter courses.
– This window shows the courses you have registered for that quarter and hours it’s normally advisable to confirm with this window before you finish registration.
– This works same as select course but does not check on your checklist instead it displays all courses that are offered on that particular quarter in different departments.
Every department has course list just click on the button indicated go to access courses listed under that department after which one can select course to register.
- Selected timetable window shows the selected timetable for the student in that quarter, it’s better to note that a timetable clash will not allow any registration to complete so a student is required to check that no whatsoever time is clashing (Timetable clashing is a message you get when a timetable clashes).